Sunday, March 31, 2019

Slice Of Life #182 - Another Day in a Conference - Saturday, March 30th, 2019

    Currently,  I am sitting in a lecture that is incredibly boring mainly because I don't understand a thing the lecturer is saying.
    Other than that, in my opinion, one of the two speakers that are currently talking don't speak very good English and it is hard to understand his accent.
    Tonight, we have a buffet dinner waiting for us. I am looking forward to that, and can't wait for this lecture to be over - because this is the last lecture before the early dinner.
    In the previous lecture, I managed to finish a really good book. I can hear some drumming coming from outside, and I know that it's from the drums for the lion dance later (we're celebrating the organization that made this conference's 30th anniversary) because I went out to eat some food and saw.
    Around me are mostly healthcare professionals, and they look interested, but I am sitting here just wondering what the heck is going on.
    I'm going to go play the Google dinosaur game now because I'm bored.
    Okay! I'm back! I didn't do very well this time, but still managed to get a high score of 655.
    When is this lecture going to be over? I am now wondering. I am really bored. I've already read a few pages of another books.
    Okay. I think that I'm going to end this post here and go outside and relieve myself from this boredom and eat a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment