Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Slice Of Life #178 - Disneyland! - Tuesday, March 26th, 2019

    Whew! I've just came back from Disneyland here in the US, and I am really exhausted.
    Disneyland was really fun despite he fact that the lines for each activity were really long.
    The first activity that I took was a Star Wars one. This activity was a short 4D movie, but we had to wait for 50 minutes before we finally got to watch the movie.
    The movie was really cool. The quality of the movie was really good and the people in the movie looked really cool.
    Other than that, you also felt like you was actually moving because the chairs were also moving (which is what makes it 4D).
    Inside the building where we waited and stood in the queue, there were also robots that could move and also talk to entertain us.
    After the Star Wars activity, I decided to give to an activity that was called 'Astro Blasters'. In Astro Orbiters, we had to wait 45 minutes in the line until we actually got to play it.
    Once again, the game was really cool. We sat in a car that moved with a gin and tried to shoot targets on the walls. Targets that were lit up have you more points, but as long as we hit the target we earned points. At the end, I managed to get 4,400 points. My mom got 13,000 points, and somehow my dad managed to get 39,000 points.
    After that, we went to an activity where we got to drive cars (that aren't as large as normal cars). I kept crashing into the objects when we had to turn left and the right the next second because I didn't turn 5he steering wheel enough and instead turned it back to the middle instead of the right or left.
    There were lots of "lands" in Disney land. In my opinion, Tomorrowland, which was the land that1 we started out in (all the previous activities were there - the Astro Blasters, Star Wars).
    After a while, we went to Fantasyland. I didn't find Fantasyland as entertaining, but I went on a roller coaster which was short but extremely fun.
    Next, I went into Mickey's Toontown, which is another land. I found a door that was pretty cool  because (I think it had a wire attached to it), the door should fill with color and produce a few sounds. The door was supposed to be an entrance to a power plant (although fake), so I think that it was supposed to be electricity crackling, out of control. We walked through Mickey's Toontown, exited it, and went to Frontierland.
    In Frontierland, I played the Fronteirland Shootin' Exposition, where we had a rifle (a fake but a little heavy one) and had to shoot targets.
    After going to Frontierland, I went to Adventureland, which was next to Frontierland. In Adventureland, I went on the Jungle Cruise, where we got on a boat and sailed around a course that was set up for us. The course was really cool as it had lots of animals in it to represent the wildlife in different places. Other than that, the animals looked surprisingly real and the "boat driver" did a good job narrating. She even had a starter pistol that she fired, which I found cool.
    After that, we walked out of Adventureland, passed New Orleans Square, and went to Critter Country. In Critter Country, we went to an activity called "The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" just for the fun if it. Fortunately, the line wasn't very long as the ride was short and there were lots of "carts" to carry us around.
    In Critter Country, we stopped by the restaurant to get a Vegan Burger and some Onion Rings to eat.
    After that, we slowly walked to the exit. We stopped by a shop to buy some clothes for me before exiting the park.
    In my opinion, this adventure was a really fun one. I got to have lots of fun, which is what's most important. Other than that, my jetlag's getting better, so that's good. It's going to be a great time in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment