Monday, March 4, 2019

Slice Of Life #157 - I Forgot to Slice = The Perfect Definition of Disappointment

    I looked over to the board as I placed a few pieces of paper into my folder.
    On the board was the weekly home learning (which basically meant homework). We had one week to complete a few activities (we had to choose 2 out of 3 choices to do). My teacher came around and passed out the weekly math review sheet for us to do.
    And then, I looked at one of the choices. In the middle of the whole page was a Slice of Life logo. And then I remembered: I forgot to slice. Usually I would try and slice everyday in March - and try and slice every Tuesday, but I realized that I had forgot to slice in the past few days.
    "Oh, yeah! Slice of Life!" I exclaimed. "I forgot to do it! Disappointing..."
    "Oh, yeah!" Leo, my friend said. "How many slices have you done? I've done 10."
    "Uh, I've done about 150." I replied.
    "Woah," He said, amazed.
    I then remembered that Tiago, another friend of mine had barely done any slices, so I asked him how many slices he had done, so when I was putting some of my worksheets away I asked him.
    "How many slices have you done?"
    "One," He replied, smiling."
    "Haha," We laughed playfully at him.
    When my teacher was explaining what we had to do for home learning, there was only one thing that I could think of - I have to do Slice of Life today.
    And so, here I am, sitting in front of a computer screen on a late night.
    And I have school tomorrow, so I'm going to be wrapping up my slice now.
    See you tomorrow in another slice - I promise I will slice!

No comments:

Post a Comment