Friday, March 8, 2019

Slice Of Life #161 - My Dad's Birthday - Friday, March 8th, 2019

    Today is my dad's birthday. To celebrate it with him, yesterday I made a birthday card for him on the computer and also wrote a message.
    I don't really know how we're going to celebrate it with him, but my mom said that we're going to have a party for him later at 1:00pm.
    Unfortunately, even though it's my dad's birthday, I still have to go to my usual classes.
    On the other hand, today is one of the days for our student-led-conferences (I did mine yesterday), so I don't have to go to school (which is how I can write my slice today so early).
    Yesterday, after student-led-conferences, I wanted to go to the book sale in my school (it was there for a limited time), but I forgot, so I didn't get to go check it out (although I think they were packing up anyways because my time slot was the latest and there were barely any people in that time slot.
    Today, I look forward to:

  1. Celebrating my dad's birthday with him.
  2. Giving him my card and my message.
  3. Eating cake.
    Now, I have to go take a bath, because apparently I have to do that before I can go to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment