supremely, highly, really, annoying and nerveracking.
Currently, I'm stuck in serious traffic because a crane fell off it's trailer and totally blocked the whole road. And, to make it worse, it's a total standstill. We're literally moving about 5 meters in 5 minutes. According to Waze, a traffic/directions map, it's going to be 7pm until I finally reach home. We've been stuck in this traffic for 45 minutes already and have only managed to move about 800 meters, which I can cover In approximately 3 minutes and 9 seconds.
Looking out my window, I can see a motorcyclist, clearly frustrated because our car is blocking his way (we're trying to cut into the other lane). Fortunately, he's being patient and waiting until the traffic starts moving again.
Now, another motorcyclist is telling the other motorcyclist to reverse and cut into the next lane, so the motorcyclist is finally gone.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tow truck is coming! The satisfying sound of hearing sirens of the police escorting the tow truck with motorbikes!
Somehow, the police have managed to clear the traffic and the tow truck is quickly moving towards the collapse crane.
Let's just hope that the traffic going to clear soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment