Currently, I am sitting in a chair a few meters away from the TV watching a cooking competition while eating a Subway sandwich.
Me and my family are now currently in the US. My dad has a conference here, so me and my mom are going to follow him.
The conference doesn't start until the 28th, so we are going to spend the first 4 days having fun here, in Los Angeles.
Ugh! Another ad! My dad is now turning down the heater because it is starting to get hotter now.
Now, I am setting an alarm for tomorrow. I have to work out the math for the timing now because my watch is still set to Malaysia's time zone. The time in LA is 15 hours different from the time in Malaysia, so I have to set the alarm to 10pm in order for it to be 7am in LA. In LA, the time is now 10:47 at night.
Okay, singing off for now! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment