Thursday, March 28, 2019

Slice Of Life #179 - Shopping! - Wednesday, March 28th, 2019

    I'm now at my hotel, back from dinner - although a late dinner.
    My parents are now chatting with some of their friends, and I am sitting here on a chair in the reception writing this slice.
    Today, I went shopping in an outlet in a place called Palm Springs. I bought 3 shoes, including 1 red Nike shoe that I am currently wearing and that I think looks pretty good. 
    I also bought 2 Sketchers shoes, one of them which is slightly larger than my current shoe size so I can wear it in the future. I also bought some green waterproof shoes.
    All the Sketchers shoes that I bought have gel-infused memory foam because I really like them because they are really comfortable.
    My mom bought a few things for her, but my dad didn't buy anything.
    Now, I am a little worried because I want to be able to wake up early tomorrow morning because I am going to be going to Universal Studios.
    Tomorrow, we are also be getting some things that we ordered. We sent it to my parents's friends's homes, and my parents's friends are coming tomorrow. 
    I am going to get my luggage tomorrow, so I'm going to be looking forward to it.
    I'm gonna go sleep now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment