Friday, March 29, 2019

Slice Of Life #180 - Universal Studios! - Thursday, March 28th, 2019

    The past few hours have truly been amazing. In the past few hours, I've taken a photo with a T-Rex, been on set, watched groups of people go to war on a floating island and water, watched animals chase animal trainers, watched a man burn, and been inside an Egyptian tomb.
    In the past few hours, I've been in Universal Studios in LA, and I've had a great time. Although the T-Rex that I took a picture with was just a fake, it looked and acted surprisingly real. It roared, fiercely, and if you looked at him, it looked like he wanted to eat you. Boy, was I scared when I took the picture with her.
    And although I wasn't on set, I got to go behind the scenes in Hollywood and look at the places that various movies were filmed. We also managed to watch some recording in progress.
    Other than that, there were really cool short 4D movies that we got to see. There were things in the trailer that shot out water at us when required. The missiles looked really real, and I even ducked when I saw one coming towards me.
    I also went on a really scary roller coaster called the mummy. My mom was screaming like mad. The roller coaster dropped and turned extremely quickly, and there were sudden drops. The roller coaster then went backwards really quickly,  and by the time I came out of the roller coaster, I was panting.
    There was also a really cool show called Waterworld, and there were actors from real movies performing. The actors were highly trained, and occasionally would splash water to the people sitting in the splash zone, which was literally a zone that people sat in if they wanted to get wet.
    In the special effects show, we watched some special effects that the cast used to make movies. There was one part where we watched a man on fire, and he stayed on fire for about 18 seconds *PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*.
    Okay, I'm gonna be eating dinner now. Tomorrow I'm going to be going to a conference with my parents!
    Bye! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment