Thursday, March 21, 2019

Slice Of Life #172 - Currently... - Thursday, March 21st, 2019

Currently...

  • I am checking the March Book Madness results to see the winners of this round.
  • Just like I thought. A Night Divided, The Lightning Thief, Out of My Mind, and Restart - all the past year winners - made it to the semi-finals.
  • Now, I am logging onto Google drive to work on my choose your own adventure story to get it done by tomorrow because we are having a fantasy share and I'm going to be sharing that book.
  • I'm working on my choose your own adventure story with Tiago, but I don't think that Tiago's on now.
  • I just remembered that I'm on for morning announcements tomorrow.
  • I don't think that it's going to matter too much if we don't finish our story because we have a lot of different paths. We also have about 25 endings, so far all of them involve you dying except for one.
  • Me and Tiago are writing a choose your own adventure story about D-Day. Our story is the longest story with 52 pages so far.
  • I am doing some editing now.
  • I am going to be wrapping this post up soon because it is pretty late now.
  • Me = sleepy.
  • Activating sleep mode.
  • Bye...
  • See...
  • You...
  • Tomorrow...
  • In...
  • Another...
  • Slice!
  • I have finished writing another page.

No comments:

Post a Comment