I am really bored right now. Tomorrow, I'm going to be going to the US on holiday, but I don't have anything to do now.
I am now currently loading YouTube and looking for any cool videos.
Found one! Somehow, the 'Incredible Science Machine' has managed to create a really cool dominoes project. The project consisted of 245,732 dominoes, breaking a new record. They also managed to break the US domino structure record (the amount of dominoes used to build a structure), consisting of 12,780 dominoes. They also broke another record, which was the US domino field record (absolutely no idea what that is), but they broke the record and the record is now 12,450 dominoes (link to the video here - behind the scenes here).
I am really amazed by this. Somehow, the 19 builders of this massive project took only 7 days to complete this project - but they still spent over 1,200 combined hours to complete the project. Other than that, I wonder how many times they probably messed up and knocked all the dominoes down on accident - what if they didn't mess up (that'd just be amazing...)?
I also wonder how much money it probably took to complete this project because it probably cost a lot of money to buy the dominoes for the project.
Now, I am listening to music blare out of the speakers.
I don't have much time left, because I have to go out and eat dinner soon.
Wait.
Got to go now!
No comments:
Post a Comment