Monday, April 1, 2019

Slice Of Life #183 - Goin' Home! - Sunday, March 31st, 2019

    I'm going to be going home soon. Currently, I'm in the airport. I've just passed security checks and am now sitting on a comfy sofa.
    I am reading an article, and am now searching up a word that I don't understand.
    Got it! I have the definition now  but I'm going to go play a game on the dictionary called 'How Strong is Your Vocabulary?'.
    I hear rock music blaring out from two speakers to my right.
    Okay, I'm back. Apparently the game is really hard and I got nowhere close to beating the 1st level.
    But the other games are hard too. I still can't beat the beginning level of another game.
    There's an ad playing on the large screen now, and it's about watches.
    Next year, the annual conference that we're now coming back from is going to be hosted by Indonesia, which is good because I won't be suffering from jetlag when we get back - I'm probably going to be suffering from jetlag when I get back to Malaysia, which isn't good because it means that I'll be sleepy in class.
    Now, a person is now talking on the loudspeaker, telling everyone that there's one passenger that needs to get onto the plane because it's going to leave soon.
    I have to say, it's been pretty fun in the U.S.
    Just today, we went shopping for some vegan food that Malaysia doesn't have to bring back to Malaysia. We also bought 4 popsicles, where me, my family, and a friend all ate one.
    Now, I have to go because we have things that we need to do. Bye! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment