I shivered as I entered the examination room. I found my seat and sat down. Putting my pencil case down, I looked to my side as students quickly shuffled into the room and found their seats.
I saw some of my friends come in and sit in front of me in their designated seats. After a while, I heard some sound coming out of the loudspeakers.
There was a lady standing in the middle of the massive room, and she was talking to us about the rules and regulations of the exams, all of which I already knew. There was only one thing that I didn't know, which was the fact that you wasn't allowed to use draft papers of your own, because it would result in disqualification from the exam - not that I was going to be using any in the first place.
When the invigilators were passing out the test papers, I realized that my ID number was written incorrectly. I quickly raised my hand.
Unfortunately, none of the invigilators saw me, so I instead waited until the invigilator came to my table to pass out my test papers to tell them.
When the invigilator found out that my ID number was written wrong, she went to ask the person-in-charge of the ID's, and she said to just correct the ID number, so I did.
When the papers were passed out, I realized how easy they were compared to the other papers that I had done (the pass year papers). I carefully completed the first page with a worried feeling in my stomach.
After completing the exam, I checked my answers very carefully - by that, I mean 10 minutes per question. I didn't go up until the time was up.
Finally, I heard the voice again. "Grade 1, 2, and 3 candidates, your time is up. Please leave your exam papers on the table and leave the hall."
I opened my pencil case and put my stationaries back into it.
The test was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment