Monday, March 18, 2019

Slice Of Life #169 - Currently

Currently...
  • I am sitting down on the sofa, reading.
  • I am now looking at the pile of books that I bought yesterday.
  • I am now walking over to the pile of books that I bought yesterday.
  • Rip! I am ripping open the plastic outside the books so I can finally read them.
  • Yesterday, I bought 12 books - with some of them in Chinese.
  • I am now walking over to the toilet to brush my teeth - *Brush, brush!*
  • I'm back. Now, I smell the disgusting smell of smoke from cigarettes wafting into my house, so I am going to close the door so the smoke doesn't come in.
  • The phone is shouting: Ring! Ring! Ring!
  • I am going to change into new clothes (instead of wearing my pajamas).
  • I'm going to read some books now! Adios!

P.S.: Sorry, I forgot to slice yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment