- Music is shouting into my ears.
- Man, the music is amazing.
- There currently is a girl performing, and she's making music with her hands and one cup. This really surprises me.
- Now, there's a trio performing, and everyone performing are fighting against each other. I don't know who will win, because everyone's awesome at singing.
- I just remembered that I still have some homework to complete.
- Today, I was on morning announcements. We had a really long script to read from, and I think that we did pretty well, although I did make one funny mistake towards the end of the announcements. Instead of Tuesday, I said Friday.
- Avae, who was doing the morning announcements with me, said experiments instead of experience, which was also pretty funny (no offense - she also thought that it was funny)
- I am currently using Freerice to help me practice my vocabulary skills and at the same time help people who can’t afford rice to be able to get rice to eat.
- My Slices of Life will now be shorter because I am going to slice in March and April this year.
- Goodbye! It's time for me to sleep!
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Slice Of Life #158 - Currently... - Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
Labels:
reading,
Slice Of Life,
writing,
Zhi Hong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment