Currently...
I am writing my Slice Of Life at school (my teacher is giving us free time).
Juliet said that she would comment on today's post if I commented on hers, so I will.
Our assistant, Ms. Jag, just walked into the classroom for whoever knows why.
Girls are chatting and hanging out.
I am rolling my eyes (LOL).
Juliet just said that she is not going to the bathroom with one her friends.
"Yeah, I don't want to," she replied.
"I'm hungry, my tommy's rumbling..." she says again.
My teacher walked out of the class to hush random people (I don't care to write their names)
Juliet is calling me weird.
Juliet is calling me socially awkard (#STOPZHIHONGABUSE)
Oh, also, 1 comment = Juliet will stoop abusing me.
JULIET WANTS TO FIGHT ME! I AM TRIGGERED!
I am still triggered.
A girl does not know how to spell my name.
I am even more triggered.
Now Juliet is calling me names (I hope my teacher sees this and gets her in trouble *Just kidding*)
About to explode.
Daniel is talking to his best friend.
Sahana is suggesting that I change and delete all of this. (BTW, this will never happen - ever)
Edwin said that his mom is a bad, bad mom (I don't think so)
Juliet is asking one of her best friends to go and sit down and eat dinner - with the fact that it is still 11:20 in the morning.
Mason is looking at my computer for whoever knows why.
Ok, peace out! I don't have anymore time. See you tomorow!
You post cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! It included a lot of humor.
ReplyDelete