Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice Of Life #78 - Finally!!! - Thursday, 1st March, 2018

Finally!!! Slice Of Life is finally back! I managed to slice every Tuesday so far (well, I missed 1)... I'm just happy for the fact that I can finally "slice" everyday now! New month, new year, new March, new time to "slice", another time for a new, good, introduction for a new series of "slicing"! I'll like to kick it off and start the new season of slicing fresh with a...

Oh, and don't forget, look at my 31st slice, the last slice that I last did in the last season of slicing. A good way to start and end the season.
Link: https://zchan26iskl.blogspot.my/search?q=slice+of+life+%2331

31 Reasons That I WILL and TOTALLY and MUST "slice"

  1. I sliced last year, and I am totally continuing that. (As you can see, this is my 79th slice, and I have sliced every Tuesday, with the fact that I missed it once.)
  2. I finally get to slice every single day!
  3. Slicing only on Tuesdays are boring.
  4. It's your choice, no one tells what to write about.
  5. You won't regret writing "Slice Of Life".
  6. Your keyboarding skills improves tremendously (out of all the typing I do every week, about 30% is spent doing Slice Of Life. Don't want to brag, but slicing has helped me type faster and faster and now my fastest speed is 79 WPM - Words Per Minute)
  7. People comment on your posts and help you improve!
  8. Your writing improves tremendously.
  9. You have people to encourage you.
  10. You get to see what is happening in other people's lives.
  11. You get to help others improve by commenting, which I like to call "a random act of kindness".
  12. You have a whole bunch of posts. - That's what I like...
  13. You learn new things.
  14. You are keeping an electronic diary.
  15. It's way more funner than just writing plain writing (that's if you don't like writing, because I love writing! It's my passion!)
  16. It comes in a package of 31 days of fun.
  17. You get a chance to reflect on yourself.
  18. You might find out new things about yourself.
  19. You learn more about how blogger works (hahaha...)
  20. You share your story rather than just keeping the story to yourself.
  21. You learn about others peoples' lives in other places.
  22. You really think hard and find out things that you never knew before.
  23. There are so many different ways that you can do Slice Of Life.
  24. As my friend Juliet likes to say, you get to interact with people.
  25. You find out new ways of writing.
  26. For me, it counts as homework (just saying...)
  27. It prepares me for my future, where I might have to write reports (I mean lots of them, which makes me happy)
  28. It builds up my writing strength so I can get more extending grades in writing (I just wished that I could get everything extending...)
  29. It's just awesome!
  30. I never run out of ideas!
  31. You never know what will happen, and what you will write.
How do you feel to finally be able to do Slice Of Life again? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave any comments that you have in the comments section below.  Stay updated for some other good posts and please return to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment