Saturday, March 17, 2018

Slice Of Life #94 - So Busy - Saturday, March 17th, 2018

    This post will be one of my shortest (and maybe one of my worst) posts because I am currently rushing and don't have a lot of time. My day was really packed, because first of all, I had a lot of classes, such as my swimming and my "piano practice class" because Monday was my examination. I would have had robotics, but I canceled it because I am going camping later with my Cub Scout troop. I am staying overnight with my dad, but my mom is going home. We borrowed a tent from my parents' friend, and I have a sleeping bag, but my dad is going to have to sleep with some pillows, mattress, and blanket. I think that I am going to end my post now, because I have to get to the campsite within one hour now, and I still need to eat lunch and take a bath. Bye for today!

Are you part of the scouting community? Have you ever went camping? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave any comments that you have in the comments section below.  Stay updated for some other good posts and please return to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment