Saturday, March 10, 2018

Slice Of Life #87 - Bangkok - Saturday, 10/3/2018

 Now, as I am writing this, I am inside this taxi waiting area waiting for a taxi. Our taxi is going to come soon, so I'm going to rush this post. 
    I was really happy with my flight yesterday, because last time we ended up waiting 6 hrs for a single flight. Have to be honest, I didn't really know what was happening the whole flight because I slept the whole flight.
    When we reached immigration, the ASEAN lane was not open, so we had to use the other lanes that were for people that were not from ASEAN countries. Then, halfway in the line, she let us go into the ASEAN lane because she thought that I was small. Little did she know that I was 10 yrs old. LOL!
    I am now typing this in the taxi, and I found out that taxis are way slower than tuk-tuks because they take different routes. For a tuk-tuk, it's 2 km to the place that we want to go to, but for a taxi, its 5 km.
    So far I am very satisfied because we have had great food and my dad was able to get a coat made, which would be sent to our hotel at about 9-10 pm later. 
    Now, I just ran out of time, so bye!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a fun trip. Good descriptions help me see your experiences. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your stay at Bangkok was fun for you! Do you prefer the closure of cars or the openness of tuk-tuks? I, personally, like tuk-tuks because I like the feel of the wind in my face and the speed of the vehicle. It's great looking younger than you are in cases like these, where people assume and it saves your family money. I hope you have more good stories like these to share!

    ReplyDelete