The Most Updated Reports On Zhi Hong
ANALYSING DATA...
State: Penang
Place: Bukit Mertajam
Feeling: Very happy
Report:
Currently, I am in Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia. It is steaming hot in this hocker store, mainly because this hocker store is open air and it is steaming hot outside. Also, there are 'cooking stations' all around us, which makes it even hotter. I am currently sweating like crazy. There is a fan spinning as fast as a hypersonic jet pretty near me, but it is not making me any more colder. Bukit Mertajam is the place of my mom's childhood, along with my aunt and uncle. My uncle lives here now, and we came here to visit my uncle, and also for something like 'day of the dead'. Wait a second. I need to take a refreshing sip of cold coconut water. So anyways, I am very excited to be here, and I am looking forward to some fun sutff later today and tomorow. Wait again. I need to get on my uncle's car first.
1 min later...
Ah, AIRCOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment