Saturday, March 31, 2018

Slice Of Life #108 - The End - Saturday, 31/3/2018

    When the 'season' (as I like to call it) of Slice Of Life starts, it is a very happy and exciting time when you yelp and squeal with joy. When the 'season' Slice Of Life ends, it is the exactly opposite. It is a sad and miserable time because 'slicing' is over. Slice Of Life, in my opinion, is a really fun thing to do to occupy your time. Not only is it a fun thing, it actually improves you in many unimaginable ways such as writing, keyboarding, etc.
   This 'season' of slicing is going to be a very important 'season' to me, not only because I was able to redo what I did last year - slicing every day, but also because this was the 'season' of slicing that I achieved my 100th slice, which was only 8 days ago (although it seems like ages ago).
    "Why do I have this much determination and persistence for slicing?" This is a question that I always ask myself to reflect on my slices. To be honest, I really don't know. All I know is that for a fact, I slice because it's awfully addictive and fun (though addictive in a good way). I actually have way more reasons for slicing. Wait. You can click here and here. I'm also very grateful to my 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Victor for recommending 'slicing' to me.
    As this 'season' of slicing draws to an end, I am very sad, but I am still happy because I will keep slicing. This definitely will not be my last post, and I know it for sure. I WILL slice again in the future. I always slice on Tuesdays, and I will never, ever stop. No matter what challenges face me, and how long I have to do it, I will always keep slicing, even if it means for a eternity.

Anyways, I've said it already, and I'll say it again.
SLICING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are a committed slicer! Your writing inspires me. Now enjoy a few days off of slicing to collect a new idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe slicing month is the best month in school

    ReplyDelete