Today I am going home. I am very sad. We need to leave Bangkok because I have school tomorrow. We are currently in the taxi and going to the airport.
I have to say, the trip was awesome! My dad is going back to Bangkok this weekend, so he is going to have more fun than I will. Wait. He's going there for a conference, so really, he doesn't have lots of free time. The good thing is the fact that he will be learning new things.
Now, back to the slice. My dad came here because he was taking a test, and we just decided to come for fun.
Just an update, I just saw a sign saying that we are about to reach the airport, and I am spelling a lot of words wrong.
The hotel we stayed in was connected to this really massive shopping mall, but we spent more time in other malls. The food was amazing, and we have reached the airport, so it's time to say bye! *For today only!*
PEACE OUT!
P.S JUST REACHED THE AIRPORT.
It's sad when you've been somewhere for only a few days and you've come to be attached to your experiences there. I've definitely felt that a couple times, too. You seem to really like the food in Thailand. You might want to ask your parent to make it or learn to make it yourself later on if you like it so much. I'm glad you had fun in Bangkok!
ReplyDelete