As I was coming back from my Chinese class, my mom told me that we were going to eat steamboat.
"What!" I still need to write my slice!
"Fine. We can go home so you can publish your slice." She said.
"Uh, you might not know that I didn't even draft it yet." I replied. (Usually I draft my slices on Mondays (when it is not March, I still slice every Thursday).
What is this? I thought. I was supposed to write slices everyday in March, and I am 100% sure that she knows that. I would only miss slices only when I really didn't have time (only in March. If it was not in March, then I would do it the next day because it would still be Tuesday in the US). I had to slice. My goal was to not miss a slice this year. I missed a slice last year, but that time was long gone. This was 2018 and she could not change it.
"What!" She said. " I'll have to wait for you to finish writing your slice then."
"Well, deal with it!" I told her. "I really don't want to miss a slice."
AND NOW SHE IS TELLING ME THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE TIME SO...
BYE!!!
Does this ever happen to you? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave any comments that you have in the comments section below. Stay updated for some other good posts and please return to my blog!
P.S: There's more to it, so sadly you don't get to hear it. I'll leave it as a cliff hanger, and I might tell you what happened in the comments section below.
Your mom was so kind to wait for you! I am hoping to slice each day too. I always tell myself I will draft ahead of time, but alas, it does not happen.
ReplyDeleteSame! I always draft ahead of time when it's not March, but not now. Thanks for commenting!
Delete