Today is the 1st day of spring break, and I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have nothing else to write about. AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHY! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME RIGHT WHEN I WRITE MY SLICES? I don't know why. Maybe I am stuck with 'No Idea Syndrome'. Maybe I just have nothing to write about. Maybe me life is just boring and has no interesting parts to it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I DON'T KNOW!
Anyways, since I have nothing to talk about, I'll just use a really old but useful technic.
Let the boring days end and the fun days start with a
Currently...
Bringing you the latest and most accurate news about Zhi Hong!
By: A-Person-Who-Writes-Really-Long-And-Boring-Reports-About-Himself-And-Has-A-Really-Long-Name-That-Will-Bore-People-To-Death-Just-Reading-It (And also puts his name in colors that are really hard to read)
- I just finished a book that I borrowed from the library at my school that is 771 pages long. It took me ages to finish it.
- I searching Google for some "currently..." images.
- I finally found one.
- Wait. The usage rights have to be on 'labeled for reuse'. I need to restart.
- It's okay, I've decided to make my own. Copyright: Zhi Hong
- I am singing the ABC song in my head for fun.
- I am writing a email to my former teacher.
- It is currently 7:51 and we have not ate dinner yet.
- I am checking how long my post is.
- I realized that my post is really long and it might bore you to death, which would be really entertaining if I were there to watch it.
- Mua-hahaha!!!!!
- I keep laughing.
- I still keep laughing.
- I laugh for a nanosecond more...
- A millisecond more...
- A second more...
- A minute more...
- A half-hour more...
- A hour more...
- Half a day more...
- 1 day more...
- 1 week more...
- 1 month more...
- 1 year more...
- 1 decade more...
- 1 centuries more...
- 1 eternity more...
- 1 eon more...
- I am still laughing after eons.
- I will end my post because I am laughing too hard.
- LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment