Saturday, March 11, 2017

Slice Of Life #11 - A Ton Of Christmas Presents



    It was the day before christmas. I was at my aunt's house. My mom and dad came to give my aunt some things and asked me if I wanted to stay 1 more night at my aunt's house. "Ok," I replied. But suddenly I remembered, the surprise! My mom and dad have said that they were going to give me a surprise on sunday, and today was saturday! Immediately I reminded them about the surprise they were going to give me and they said that if I came home they would give me my presents.
    The next day, I woke up at 2:00 in the morning, midnight. I knew that it was still early so I went to the bathroom to pee. When I came back I could not believe my eyes, the christmas presents that I was going to get was right behind my bed! "How could I not see that?" I thought to myself as I prepared to go back to sleep. There were 2 nicely wrapped presents. I wanted to rip out the presents and see what was inside immediately, but I was not that type of person.

Image result for christmas present
    6 hours later, it was 7:30. I woke up. It was time for me to open my presents! I waited for my mom and dad to wake up, get ready for the day, and then open my presents together. It felt like a long time, but eventually the time came.
    I got ready to open my first present. My dad asked me why did I think they give me 2 presents. "I don't know!?" I replied to my dad. Then he came up with tons of ideas. "Maybe one for christmas, one for new year!" "Maybe one from mom, another from dad?!" He said again. He had tons of ideas, but then my dad asked me to guess what was inside. "This has to be a nerf gun, but I don't know which type." I replied.  When I was ready, I ripped open the present. It was just what I wanted for christmas. I was correct! It was a "Strongarm" Nerf Gun with Elite bullets!
Image result for strongarm nerf gun
The strongarm box
Image result for strongarm nerf gun
The Strongarm Nerf Gun Model
    Then I guessed the second present. It did not feel like a Nerf Gun. Instead, It felt like a box. It did not feel like a Nerf Gun. It came in a box. I could not guess it so I just skipped the guessing part and ripped the present open. It was a magic set!
Image result for marvin's 225 majic tricks
How it looked like inside
Image result for marvin's 225 majic tricks
With this set, you can do 225 magic tricks! 
    Later I went to my aunt's house. She had a present for me to! I knew it was a Nerf Gun. So I took a bath and ripped open the present. It was a Rogue One Imperial Trooper gun from Star Wars! And it was exclusive! You could only buy it in ToysRus!
Image result for imperial trooper nerf gun
The Rogue One Imperial Trooper Gun Box
Image result for imperial trooper nerf gun
The Rogue One Imperial Trooper Gun Model
It was a great and AWESOME day.
Have you ever got a christmas present? If yes, what did you get?

4 comments:

  1. I like how you really expressed your happiness throughout the whole slice and even added pictures of the gifts for us to see. I am a little confused. You said that you woke up at 2:00 but then you said that 6 hours after that it was 7:30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I woke up at 2:00, but it was early. So then I kept sleeping until 7:30.

      Delete
  2. I could understand what did the gun looked like by your pictures. I actually like your magic set, it looks fun.
    Do you like christmas? Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't celebrate christmas. I am not christian. This was actually the first time my mom and dad got me a birthday present.

      Delete