I know that you may be starting to realize that I'm getting inspired by Ava a lot, and I'm telling you that it's really starting to be true. I notice that Ava always does a lot of acrostics using the alphabet, and at first I thought it was hard (Acrostics are really hard for me! Most of the time I get stuck making one that makes sense!) , but sitting here and thinking if it's hard or not, I'm starting to realize that it's not too hard. Especially when you just need to think of the things that you like, and just put it in order! Not too hard, right? Here it is! (Click Here to see Ava's Post!)
P.s Sometimes there's more than 1 thing that I think are AWESOME in the alphabet!
Things That I Think Are AWESOME In The Alphabet!
Apps! (The game type of app...) - They let you have fun! You are filled with happiness when you play the games!
Books! - They are very interesting and fun to read! When I'm bored, one thing I would do is read! READING IS AWESOME!
P.S On the first day of school our teacher, Ms. Victor jumped on top of the table and shouted "I LOVE READING!" to all of us.
Challenges and Creativity! - Without challenges, life would be easy and we would not get smarter. With creativity, we imagine things that we might have in the future! You're predicting the future! Who knows, the thing that you predicted might turn true in the future! Challenges and creativity make your brain grow!
Dads and Doctors! - Our dad helps us almost everyday! Our dad does a ton of work and goes through a lot of challenges just for you! Doctors keep you healthy!
Education and Earth! - Education helps us learn! We set goals and get challenges when we learn! Education helps your brain grow! With no earth, we would not be here!
Food! - With no food, we wouldn't be surviving this easily! (I know that life is not that easy...) Life is easier and better with food!
Goals and Games! - Goals and games help you learn and strengthen your thinking so you can be more smarter! They also let you have fun!
Happiness! - You feel good! I just can say more than that!
Imagination! - With imagination, we imagine things that we might have in the future! You're predicting the future! Who knows, the thing that you predicted might turn true in the future! Everything that is now popular was once something that was imagined.
Jokes! - They make you laugh! They make your day better than ever!
Kids! - Kids are AWESOME! When you turn bigger, you might start to miss the days when you were small. Life as a kid is SOMETIMES easier than an adult's life. But if you are a kid don't think that are adults are better than you!, just remember, a adult was once a kid.
Life! - Obviously...
Mom! - They help you a lot. Usually your mom does all the housework for you!
Nutrition! - Without nutrition, your body becomes weak and you have big difficulties in life.
Outstanding! - They amaze you! There's even more than 1 meaning of outstanding!
Passions! - Without passions, life would be more boring than ever! Passions give people a job, they intrest people. Passions tell you what you are interested in. Without passions how would we earn money? How would life be if there were no passions? Do you want to be bankrupt?
Quiet Time! - They calm you and make you not so annoyed / stressed.
Recommendations! - They make you interested.
Space! (The space with planets...) - With no space, there would not be earth and mars, venus, and other planets for us to explore!
Technical Devices! - They let us have fun and let us learn! I LOVE them, they are AWESOME!!!
Unbelievable! - They twist your brain and amaze you.
Valuable! - They make you happy and get you interested in things!
Wifi! - They let you do a lot of stuff such as watch youtube, write this post, etc. What is life like without Wifi?
X-Rays! - Their complicated to use! Doctors are be able to figure out what is wrong with their patients.
You! - Thank you for reading / commenting on my blog! I would be bored with no one commenting on my blog! I would be thinking why on earth should I write this blog.
Zhi Hong! - Without me, you would not be reading my post! You would not even have a word / something / name / someone called "Zhi Hong. What on earth would "Zhi Hong" even mean if I wasn't alive? - My post wouldn't even be there for you to read!
That's all for today! (I have to admit, it was kind of hard...) Thanks for reading my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment