Why Do I Write Slice Of Life?
The Benefits Of Slicing
- You improve your keyboarding skills.
- You are writing things down like a diary.
- When you become older, you can look back and think of the moments you had in your life.
- You become a better thinker.
- Your Writing, Revising, and Editing skills improve a lot.
- You have more fun than just writing plain writing.
- It's your choice, no one tells what to write about.
- You really think hard and find out things that you never knew before.
- You get to comment on other people's posts.
- You share your story rather than just keeping the story to yourself.
- You start to learn new things.
- You get to experiment with blogger. (That's what I've been doing everyday... Haha...)
- You make new friends - Your new friends are commenters.
- You get feedback to make your writing better.
- You get compliments, they make you do more and tell you that you're doing well.
- You have a whole bunch of posts. - That's what I like...
- People know more about you.
- You reflect more.
- You won't regret writing "Slice Of Life".
- It's fun!
Some Last Words:
I know that it's a little sad that "Slice Of Life" is ending, but just take note that I will try to reply all your comments and will also try to comment on your blog. I will also be making "Slices" every Tuesday. So let's try to keep in touch! It has been a pleasure for me to see all of your reading and commenting on my blog. But just remember, I will still be making "Slices" every Tuesday. Thank you. - Zhi Hong, The Author
I agree! You need to be able to type later in life! great job and happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteYup, totally! Thanks for reading!
DeleteI like how you summed up your purpose for making slices in you last slice for the challenge. Do you think that it's more reasonable to do this kind of slice at the beginning or end of the challenge? Don't worry, we will all keep slicing in the future, right?
ReplyDeleteTrue, I think that it's more reasonable to write this kind of slice at the end of slice of life.
Delete