Thursday, March 9, 2017

Slice Of Life #9 - My Malay Class - Playing Uno With My Friend

Today I had my Malay class. "Do you want to play first or do you want do your work first?" My Friend replied "Let's work first.". A agreed with him. After all, if we work first, we would get more playtime. 10 minutes later, we were done with our work. Then the teacher asked what we want to play. We replied "UNO!".
Image result for uno cardsRelated image
We played UNO for a while. Me and my friend decided to team up against the teacher. We showed each other our cards. But soon my teacher had only 1 card left! Me and my friend had a few reverse cards. We kept using the reverse card so it would be my turn and then my friends turn. But soon I ran out of reverse cards and had to let my teacher have a turn. We tried our best to use the +2 / +4 cards on her but she kept getting 1 card. "UNO!" My teacher exclaimed! "How could it be?" I thought, "2 against 1 and she's still winning?" "How can that be?" Me and my friend were still not giving up. We were totally going to get to the bottom of this case. "UNO!" My teacher exclaimed! We knew that even if we were losing, this was not the place to give up! We had no choice, we could not give up, we had to go on. But my teacher kept getting "unos"! Soon after that, my teacher won! I could not believe it! She won against the both of us! Now it was me against my friend! It was risky, but we had to fight to determine the 2nd place winner! I knew that this was not the place to give up. I could not just be a loser and lose to my friend! I had to keep going. After I went through many hard moments playing UNO, I finally was down to my one and only final card. It was a green 7 UNO card. My friend gave me lots of blue cards until I got a green card. Then I placed the card. I had won! It was a happy day.

4 comments:

  1. I love the detail in your post. I could picture the game and feel your tension and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of Malay class was it? Was it the ASA at school or a public class or do you have a private teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. You definitly were very determend! It's funny how you both replied "UNO"!

    ReplyDelete