Thursday, March 16, 2017

Slice Of Life #16 - Currently

                              Currently


At my aunty's house.
Preparing to sleep.
My mom's still here but she says she's going home soon.
My mom just said "Are you making your Slice Of Life post?"
"Yes I am!" I just replied
Watching youtube (The youtube video is linked here!)
"Why do I hear youtube?" My mom asked
"Cause it's related to my blog!" I replied
My uncle is watching a video. (I do not know if the video is on youtube.)
I'm very hot.
Turning on the fan.
Bored, nothing to do.
Just came home from dinner.
Looking at my book "Mega Doodle". (For more information, be sure to click here!)
Looking at my highlighter my teacher gave me. (For more information, be sure to Click Here!)
It's time to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I like how in the beginning of your slice, you answered 2 of the biggest questions we get as readers: WHAT and WHERE. You added where you were and what you were doing so your reader gets more backup information about this particular moment in your life.

    ReplyDelete