![]() |
| For more information, Click Here! or, Click Here! |
I was taking a big risk. I was playing "Prodigy", a math game that is popular in my class, and I was stuck in a wizard battle. There are 2 types of wizard battles. The most common type is when you come across a wild monster and you have to fight it with the spells and pets you have.
| This is a picture of "Ashlet". The feathers of "Ashlet" are meant to bring good luck. But unfortunately, the feathers are too hot to touch. |
I did not want to waste my time being stuck in a wizard battle. I wanted to complete some missions so I can learn new spells, buy pets, earn money, etc.
But that wizard battle was not a normal wizard battle. I was using my monster "Mystile" to battle a rascal. But I was about to lose! I had a level 5"Mystile" (A level 5 "Mystile" does not have powerful moves.) with 1-140 hearts. At this point, most people would have given up. But I didn't give up! I knew that if I earned 5% of XP, I would level up. Even better, when you level up, you automatically get full health - which meant I would gain 139 hearts for my level 6 (I leveled up, so my "Mystile" is now level 6.) "Mystile". So I went ahead and pressed the button "Mudball". It asked me a math question, I was fortunate to have answered the question right. I was correct! My "Mystile" leveled up and became more tougher until it reached maximum health!
I am very happy to finally have a level 6 "Mystile". Hopefully I can be very good in playing the math game "Prodigy" and be the number 1 ranking person in my class.
But that wizard battle was not a normal wizard battle. I was using my monster "Mystile" to battle a rascal. But I was about to lose! I had a level 5"Mystile" (A level 5 "Mystile" does not have powerful moves.) with 1-140 hearts. At this point, most people would have given up. But I didn't give up! I knew that if I earned 5% of XP, I would level up. Even better, when you level up, you automatically get full health - which meant I would gain 139 hearts for my level 6 (I leveled up, so my "Mystile" is now level 6.) "Mystile". So I went ahead and pressed the button "Mudball". It asked me a math question, I was fortunate to have answered the question right. I was correct! My "Mystile" leveled up and became more tougher until it reached maximum health!
I am very happy to finally have a level 6 "Mystile". Hopefully I can be very good in playing the math game "Prodigy" and be the number 1 ranking person in my class.

No comments:
Post a Comment