Saturday, March 18, 2017

Slice Of Life #18 - A Very Grand Conference

The logo of the organisation

    Today, I went to a very grand conference. It was a 3 day conference. I missed the opening ceremony because I had school yesterday. Click here to watch the opening ceremony! More than 1,200 people came to the conference. Tomorrow, I will be giving a speech in the conference. My dad is the coordinator of the organisation of the conference so that's why I am allowed in the conference. Currently, I am actually in the VIP room typing this post.  The location of the conference is in Kepong, Malaysia. The whole place is so full that the hallways are filled with tables! I reached this place at 6:00 in the morning and will be leaving this place at about 10:50 at night. Yesterday, my dad had high fever due to not enough sleep. He still has fever but I am hoping that he will feel better soon.
Have you ever went to a grand conference or a conference? Hope to hear from you in the comments section below!
P.S Sorry for the short post...                                                            



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your family must be important to this organization! Are you nervous for your speech? How are you feeling about the whole conference itself and your family's part in it? I hope your dad feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I listed above, I was not nervous because I have given many speeches before. Thanks for the caring, my dad is feeling better.

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great speach. Were you nervous? Well I will, there will be lots of people crowded.
    Well when I watch the video I didn't understand. It was all in chinese. I think you don't need the video.
    You are brave and a good student Zhi Hong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sejin. Didn't the video have english subtitles?

      Delete