Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Slice Of Life #21 - True Or False?

          True Or False?


I know that I have never done this before, but today, you will have to try to guess if the following facts down below are true for me. Tomorrow, I will be making a comment about the answers. Which ones are true, which ones are false? It's up to you to find out! In the comment section down below, please write down what you think!
For example:
#1=True
#2=False
#3=True
#4=False
Please do not copy the order of the example list above as if you follow the order you will get lots of questions wrong. Also, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.
Good luck!

         True Or False?

#1 I own a jetpack.
#2 Currently I am staying in a 2 storey /  level house. 
#3 I got 2 Nerf Guns as birthday presents. (If you looked at my slice - "Slice Of Life #11 - A Ton Of Christmas Presents" you should know the answer to this question.)
#4 I have given more than 10 speeches in front of more that 150 people.
#5 I have been to China, Guilin. (Never been there? Click here!)
#6 Last Sunday, I gave a speech in front of more than 1,200 people (Tip: Click Here!)
#7 We own a 2 storey / level house and a 4 story house.
#8 My mom drives a Honda car.
#9 We own a elevator.
#10 I have met the boss of a hotel.
#11 My dad is a doctor.
#12 I am turning 6 this year.
#13 I was born in the year 2013.
#14 I live with my grandparents.
#15 My mom and dad are divorced.
#16 I was born on a Tuesday.
#17 I installed the game "Minecraft".
#18 I watch the youtuber "Prestonplayz" and "Unspeakablegaming".
#19 I have 3 best friends.
#20 I am from Malaysia.

Remember to look at the comment section down below tomorrow for the answers! Also remember to write down what you think? Tomorrow I will be making a "Things you probably did not know about me post. Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! That is a very unique blog! It is also very inspirational! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Sorry for the late replies! Happy blogging!

      Delete
  2. OK, here are my guesses...
    I wonder how I did?

    #1=False
    #2=True
    #3=True
    #4=True
    #5=True
    #6=True
    #7=False
    #8=False
    #9=False
    #10=True
    #11=True
    #12=False
    #13=False
    #14=False
    #15=False
    #16=True
    #17=False
    #18=False
    #19=True
    #20=True

    I enjoyed reading your blog!

    Mrs. Denise
    Bahrain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! You got 15 out of 20 right!

      Delete
  3. The answers are out!
    #1 = True
    #2 = True
    #3 = True
    #4 = True
    #5 = True
    #6 = True
    #7 = True
    #8 = False
    #9 = True
    #10 = True
    #11 = True
    #12 = False
    #13 = False
    #14 = False
    #15 = False
    #16 = True
    #17 = False
    #18 = True
    #19 = True
    #20 = True

    Thanks For Commenting On My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea! I should definitely try it out! How did you come up with the idea for this slice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the idea just popped into my brain and I just could not stop thinking of it, so I knew that I had to write a post like that, and now I can stop thinking of it. Life is sometimes very irritating. (The idea kept distracting me when I was thinking of other things.)

      You're a great commenter and writer - Zhi Hong

      Delete