Friday, March 3, 2017

Slice Of Life #3 - My Birthday In Grade 1



At the start of the day, I felt very happy because it was my birthday. When I first went to class, I found out that nobody besides Aurora even remembered that it was my birthday! But I was not feeling sad because Aurora gave me a card. I was feeling happy! I was a great time having my birthday on a school day, I was like the king of the world! I asked my teacher  " Can I do sharing today because it is my birthday?" "Totally!" My teacher exclaimed. "I'ts your birthday!! If you want, you can also point at the morning message!" At that moment my heart filled with joy.


 I could do whatever I wanted and even got to point at the morning message. (Your school might not point at the morning message. Your school might not even have a morning message!) "This is totally one of my best birthdays ever! And it can't get any worse." I thought to myself. And it was.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made a slice about something from the past. I haven't had a birthday party since 2nd grade and I don't think anybody remembered my birthday at school up to 4th grade. It was the first time I received a birthday present from a friend at school. Your description really made it sound like it was one great birthday!

    ReplyDelete