Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Slice Of Life #1- The Book Swap

Today, we had a book swap. "What book should I take?" I thought. First I saw 2 Zac Power books, "Maybe I should take both of the Zac Power books." I thought. But once Trant saw the Zac Power books, he immediately grabbed the Zac Power book I wanted: "Zac Power -Haunted House" (Picture Below) So I had only 1 choice, I had to grab the other one: "Zac Power -Thrill Ride". The book was still in good condition!  (Picture Below) But soon after that, I found a Horrible Science book that was also in good condition! I decided to take it. After that, I did not know what books to take. But 5 minutes later, my friend Y said that he found a cool book called "DUDE" I thought for a while and said, "I'll take that." I said. "Sure," he said to me. So I took the book "DUDE" and traded my books. I am very excited to read my books later.Image result for zac power haunted houseImage result for zac power thrill ride

5 comments:

  1. Those look like some very interesting books, I will read them some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about these books yet but, obviously, they have some great titles that will appeal to some of my students. I will be passing on these titles. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about these books yet but, obviously, they have some great titles that will appeal to some of my students. I will be passing on these titles. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be excited for your reading in the next week or so! I am glad you are excited for the books you had just gotten. Who are Y and Trant? Maybe you can explain and talk about the people in your slices so your readers won't be confused. Happy slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your pics! I remember the time i went to the book swap it also was hard to chose what book to read. how many books where you allowed to get?

    ReplyDelete