Friday, April 12, 2019

Slice Of Life #193 - Currently... - Friday, April 12th, 2019


  • Yay! It's Friday!
  • I am playing theme hotel on Hooda Math.
  • There's an advertisement playing about candy.
  • Now out with caramel! Try now!
  • I bet that their candy tastes worse with caramel - not that I'm going to try it anyways.
  • Now, there's a really funny ad of a woman frantically chopping a piece of cucumber with a knife in each hand.
  • Yes! I can play the game now!
  • I am now loading a hotel that I made quite some time ago.
  • My hotel is doing pretty good, but I do need more land, so I'm going to buy some more land.
  • Currently, my hotel is a 4 star hotel, and I need more rooms for it to become a 5 star hotel. If I can maintain my reputation and not become bankrupt (which is pretty easy), my hotel will become a 5 star hotel in no time.
  • I am now adding lots of standard rooms to my hotel. People are already staying in some of them!
  • I am now adding some suites to my hotel because what usually ends up happening is you not building them and people complaining, saying that they "would like to stay in one but you didn't have one available". (And your reputation goes down.)
  • Yes! Now, all I need to do is maintain this status for a month and my hotel will become a 5 star hotel!
  • My hotel is now a 5 star hotel!
  • Oh my... My reception is really, really, really crowded.
  • I am building a new reception.
  • Why does it cause $1080 to "swim in the pool" when all the people in the game do is sit on chairs?
  • Okay. We're building more elevators because currently there are about 10 people waiting to use the elevator.
  • I'm going to leave now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment