- I am playing theme hotel on Hooda Math (just like yesterday).
- Wait. I need to go to the toilet.
- I am going to work on a different hotel (not the one I did yesterday because it is already a 5 star hotel.)
- My other hotel is a 2 star hotel.
- Everyone is complaining that the queue for bowling and the cafe is too long, so I am building new ones. I am upgrading my elevators.
- I am building 2 more receptions because everyone is going to start complaining about how the receptionists are too slow.
- I have made a big mistake. I decided to build 6 suites and I am now almost bankrupt.
- Why does it cost $1200 to watch a movie in the cinema?
- Now, everyone's requesting for a pool... This is what everyone says: "It would be great to swim and relax in the pool."
- Well, tell you what. I don't have enough money to make a pool!
- There! I've got enough money and have built a pool for you. Happy?
- I am now working to being a 4 star hotel now. I am now almost a 4 star hotel. I just need more money and about 10 more rooms.
- I have built 14 more rooms.
- Now, I have $100,000 in the game, so I have to keep this status for a month and my hotel will become a 4 star hotel.
- Yes! My hotel is a 4 star hotel now.
- I am going to leave now! Bye!
Saturday, April 13, 2019
Slice Of Life #194 - Currently... - Saturday, April 13, 2019
Labels:
reading,
Slice Of Life,
writing,
Zhi Hong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment