Friday, April 5, 2019

Slice Of Life #187 - Sleepy... - Friday, April 1st, 2019

    I am pretty tired right now. Today's been a long day. I've just came back from dinner and finished brushing my teeth, but not before taking a short 5 minute nap on the sofa. 
    I'm going to play Type N Conquer because I need something to keep me awake. After writing this slice, I'm probably going to go take a bath and go to sleep.
    Extremely slow internet connection... Trying to connect. Refreshing. Failing. Loading... - 10 seconds later - loading.
    Go back to the main page... Wait! There's a team's mode now! I have to play that! I like playing in teams more because there's more interaction and teamwork rather than playing by yourself.
    Yes! The game finally loaded. Now, I'm choosing which team I want to be on. I choose to be on team blue.
    I am now invading the green team's land and taking away their territory. Now, lots of my teammates are coming from behind me and are typing away madly. We have now gained about 10 blocks of green team's territory.
    A few people from the pink team are now going forward and trying to defend their territory. I am now occupying their territory while my teammates are fighting. 2 pink people have been killed by my teammates because they are actually fast at typing (you have to type words to kill and gain territory in this game).
    A person from the green team is attacking my teammate. I am going over to help my teammate. My teammate died. I have managed to gain 1 block of territory. I am now retreating.
    Retreat. No! I died.
    I have re-spawned in the middle of our territory. We are now occupying about 50% of the whole map. We have lost a whole lot of territory. I am now occupying pink and green team's territory. There are 2 people now targeting me. Retreat. One down. Easy kill for the next one (because they both are really bad at typing).
    I have now cleared a whole patch of pink territory with another teammate of mine. Me and my teammate have now teamed up to kill another rival. We have killed the rival.
    I now see another person typing slowly. I am gaining ground and going closer and closer to that person. I have killed the person. There are 4 people now targeting me. Not a good idea to fight back.
    I am starting to retreat. I've killed one person from the pink team. A person from the green team appears and manages to kill another pink but dies too. I manage to take out one pink. I quickly retreat and rush back, clearing some land on the way. One of my teammates helps me kill the other rival.
    Now, I see another person from the green team coming towards me. The person types pretty fast. I retreat and start typing. I then move before the rival is able to finish typing my word. I quickly type the rival's word again. I kill him but die too.
    Now, I'm going to leave because I really want to go to sleep now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment