- My mom is mopping the floor.
- I hear the creak of my mom moving a few chairs.
- I have just finished my piano homework. I have also practiced a few songs on the piano.
- I don't know what to write about.
- I am texting my friends but none of them are online.
- Later, I am going to be going to a badminton class.
- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I have just received an email from my band teacher saying that I have earned my double gold belt! In band, we have a belt system where we play songs for our band teacher and she gives us belts according to the songs (if we can play the songs well). This makes me the first kid this year to earn a double gold belt! The double gold belt is the highest rank in the belt system. After the double gold belt, I just play a few scales for my band teacher to get stars next to my name.
- My mom has just told me that I'm probably going to go cut my hair just before I go to my badminton lesson.
- I actually don't know what to write in this post.
- I'm probably going to leave now! Bye!
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Slice Of Life #209 - Currently... - Sunday, April 28th, 2019
Labels:
Badminton,
Band,
persistent.,
reading,
Slice Of Life,
writing,
Zhi Hong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment