Okay. I'm back from the US now, and things are back to normal. Somehow, I'm not suffering from jetlag - mainly because I am sleeping at my normal bedtime now.
At school, I found out that I didn't really miss much except for some math worksheets that I needed to complete - which I have already completed because the worksheets were really easy.
I also missed the first 2 chapters of our read aloud book, which doesn't really matter because I already read the book in 3rd Grade.
It was also pretty fun to be able to get to talk to my friends again after the long break. My friend, Adam, had bought a book that - was basically a history book (but the book claimed that it was a little less boring than usual) - I thought was boring at first, but then realized was pretty good and funny.
For homework, I have to do a few more things before I complete it. I'm not too worried about not being able to complete, because I have until Friday to complete it, and I only have 2 more things to do.
For one of them, I have to make a Brain Frame about a Human Rights Activist's life (social studies homework). I'm going to be making mine about Martin Luther King Jr. (mainly because I can't think about anyone else).
I'm gonna' get started now! Bye! See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment