Sunday, April 21, 2019

Slice Of Life #202 - Back From Ipoh! - Sunday, April 21st, 2019

    Today, I went to Ipoh to visit my grandparents. Recently, my grandfather was hit by a car in the leg, so we went to visit him to make sure he was okay. 
    According to him, when he was hit, he flew about 1 meter because of the impact.
    We reached Ipoh at about 8:00 in the morning. First, we went to my grandparent's house, then we went to eat. At first, we wanted to go to another place to eat, but we realized that there was a shop that was vegan only about 50 meters away from it, so we decided to go there and eat.
    I thought that the food served there was really nice. They also served really delicious cake, so I ended up taking away one slice of cake. Now, it's resting on the dining table, waiting for me to eat it.
    Today, I didn't go to the Lost World of Tambun because I have to go to school tomorrow. I can't reach home too late because I need some sleep so I can stay awake and survive the school day.
    Now, I'm going to go eat dinner. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment