Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Slice Of Life #198 - A Trip To The Dentist - Wednesday, April 17th, 2019

    Today, I went to the dentist to get something to expand my palate - I think it's a retainer. I am suppose to take out the retainer when I brush my teeth and when I play sports/a thing to expand the space between my teeth.
    I think that I may have to take out the retainer when I am playing my clarinet. This is good because I get to take out the retainer and the retainer doesn't feel very good in my mouth.
    Other than that, I get to take it out whenever I go to P.E. lessons and when I go swimming every week.
    On the other hand, this can be very troublesome because I have to carry the retainer box everywhere I go so I can keep the retainer in the box.
    I'll keep you updated! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment