Monday, April 8, 2019

Slice Of Life #189 - Excited! - Monday, April 8th, 2019

    Currently, I am now doing my homework. I have finished the easy part of it, and am now working on the harder part. I think that I may need about 10 more minutes to complete that part of homework.
    After I complete that part, I will have to do my math homework, and I will be done with my homework for the week.
Image result for neckerchief scout
This is a neckerchief.
    Later, I am going to be attending my first troop meeting as a Boy Scout. I have 5 minutes more before I have to go out, so this post will be short (tomorrow's will probably be short too because I want to go to band practice in the morning so I can get my double gold belt, and will write my Slice when I go up to class and am waiting for it to start.
    I don't really know what I'm going to be doing in this Boy Scout meeting, but I'm probably going to be getting a new neckerchief and a new handbook.
    I'm going to be signing off for now, so see you tomorrow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment