Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Slice Of Life #252 - Tests, More Tests, and Even More Tests - Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020

    Tests, More Tests, and Even More Tests. That is my life right now, which is what's keeping me busy all the time now. This Friday, I have a summative math test coming up, so I'm going to need to do a little bit of revision. I'm not too worried about it, as I think that I'm going to do pretty well. I just want to do a little bit of revision on my reasoning, because I always strive for a good grade on my reasoning.
    This weekend, I have a music test coming up. I will be going to take my ABRSM Grade 4 Theory test this Saturday in the morning. Because of this, I also have lots of revision to do, as I would like to be able to score another distinction (let's keep the streak going!). Fortunately, after that, I will be going to Ipoh to go relax in the natural hot springs there because my allergies are starting to flare up, and relaxing in these hot springs usually helps my allergies get better (I think it's due to the salt in the water).
    Next Wednesday (no, not tomorrow, the following one), I also have another humanities test coming up on sentence fluency. I will do a little bit of revision to refresh my memory, but I'm also pretty confident that I'll be fine. I don't know why the sentence fluency test is being held at this time of the year, as it's the start of a new trimester, and report cards are out this weekend, so it's too late for the teachers to add anything new to it. Usually, a test like this would be more towards the end of the year because the teachers would be able to use it for writing report cards (well, at least for me it makes sense because the test would still be fresh in their minds).
    Finally, next, next Tuesday, I have a Malay IGCSE Oral Test coming up. Usually, Malaysians take this test in Grade 8, but I think that I'm ready for it, so I'll be taking it early. Therefore, I will also have to do some preparation in advance to prepare for the test.
    That's all that I know about my tests for now. I'll keep you updated whenever I can! Now I have to go do some preparation for all my tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment