Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Slice Of Life #251 - A Conquered Trimester - Tuesday, Feburary 25th, 2020

    As we are nearing the end of this week, we are also coming to the end of this trimester. A new trimester is about to come, and I'm a little sad and happy. I'm going to be forced to move on to a new class (my wheel classes - service learning, health, and drama - last only one trimester each), which means that I won't be having the same classmates in my wheel class because in middle school, we follow a rotational schedule, which means that each student won't have the same classmates for each class (it's just like college). However, I am happy because my last wheel class is drama, which students say is the best class, so I'm looking forward to be pounded by heaps of fun. Report cards are coming out this weekend too, so all the teachers are busy working on report cards when they're free. Fortunately, the transition from the 2nd to 3rd trimester isn't the usual time when students say goodbye, which I reckon is a good thing, as leaving your friends is never a nice thing to have to do. Lots of people find the transitions between trimesters a little sad because they will be forced to change after school activities as some activities usually last for a trimester only. However, I'm not finding it sad because all the activities I'm in this trimester are going to be an activity next trimester!

    I think that this year's been an amazing year so far, and I can't wait to see what new opportunities await me in the 3rd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment