Currently, Malaysia is under partial lockdown due to the Coronavirus. The government is trying to limit contact between people, so, therefore, they have closed all unimportant things (things that aren't required for the community to succeed) and all important things (such as healthcare) are open. Because of that, I'm really, really bored, as I have nothing to do (schools closed). Normally, I would be at school (or virtual school), but this week's spring break, so I have nothing to do. I haven't stepped out of the gates of the house for about a week now, since last Wednesday.
I only have a science project to work on that's due after spring break, and it's supposed to be a team project, but none of my teammates are working on it, which is driving me crazy! I don't really know what to write about now, as nothing much has been happening, so I'm going to wrap it up for now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment