Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Slice Of Life #253 - Life As It Is - Tuesday, March 10th, 2020

    Currently, as I am typing this, I am in the dining room eating a bun. I've just finished practicing my clarinet, and have just watched a few really funny violin videos. I don't have much time to write this post today, as I want to go to sleep, so this post will be a short one.
    Last Saturday, I had my music theory exam. Overall, I thought that it was pretty easy and that I think that I'm going to be pretty happy with my marks. I anticipated the actual exam to be a lot harder, but when I got the exam paper, I was relieved, as I realized how easy it was.
    Now, my next big exam coming up is my IGCSE Malay Oral Exam, which is taking place next Tuesday (March 17th). Overall, I think that I'm ready for the test and that I'm going to be able to score well.
    Tomorrow, I have a sentence fluency test in humanities, which shouldn't be too hard. I think that I'm going to be writing an argumentative piece on climate change explaining why climate change is the most serious problem all of humanity is facing right now and why we should help mitigate the impact of climate change on all of us.
    Now, I'm going to end this post here because I don't really have anything to say anymore. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment