Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Slice Of Life #224 - At The Clinic - Tuesday, August 6th, 2019

    Currently, I am at the clinic. I attempted to sign in to my private account to write this post, but Google kept asking me for the a verification code and stuff like that. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that because my mom wasn't around (and she had the phone). I called her but she said she didn't receive anything and we tried different ways but it didn't work.
    Because of that, I have to use my school account to write this post. I wanted to use my private account because I would be able to do some writing after I wrote this post. Unfortunately, now I can't do any writing because all my work and stories are in my private account.
    I am currently at my dad's clinic because my mom is doing some things outside. Okay... The AC just turned off for no reason. I'm gonna go and turn it back on.
    I'm back. Now, I don't know what to write about. I'm reading on my Kindle. Oh, wait... I said that I was gonna write about my trip to Taiwan last week.
    Last week, I came back from Taiwan, where I went to a summer camp. At the summer camp, I got to experience the outdoors. The summer camp was a "farming camp", and so on the first day we played a few games that were widely played in rural areas.
    On the 2nd day, we went to a pineapple farm and an organic farm. At the pineapple farm, we got to eat as many pineapples as we wanted. At the organic farm, we got a lot of free food (in exchange for the fact that we had to "work" for them). We also helped them harvest vegetables.
    On the 3rd day, we we went to a beach and also a place where they would grow trees and use them to make things. We had a lot of fun at the beach, but unfortunately I forgot to charge my watch, so it "died" at the beach. My watch is alive now because I charged it when I got back. We also went to a place where they would take naturally grown trees (I forgot the species) and would make them into clothes and things like that.
    On the 4th day, we went clam catching and fishing. We did fishing the way the indigenous people did it. They would build houses for the fish and the fish would live in it. Then, when they needed food, they would catch the fish and eat it.
    On the 5th and final day, we went to a rice farm, where we learned about how they packaged rice, how they harvested it and how they made it white rice (basically stuff like that). After that, we went home.
    And that's basically what happened. I'm gonna go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment