In middle school, everyone has a really heavy backpack (or most people do, at least) because of all the supplies we have to bring to school everyday. We need a bunch of A4 notebooks now (which are a lot heavier than you think it is) for school. According to our math teacher, we need the thickest notebook we can find for math because we are going to be using a lot of paper for math this year.
For us, middle school is like university. We have a 10-minute break between classes, where we have to walk to other classes. The teachers don't come to us. Instead, we go to them.
Other than that, I haven't met a lot of people (from grade 5) in middle school yet. I think this is because all of our classes are in different orders, and we all have different classes (some people may have drama, while I don't - for this trimester, at least).
I have completed most of my homework at school already (YAY!), but still have some math homework to do. I also have to practice my clarinet, so I'm just going to wrap up this post right now because I don't really have anything else to write about. See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment