Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Slice Of Life #227 - Paintball - Tuesday, August 27th, 2019

    "Chris, I'm gonna make a run for it. Lay some cover fire for me."
    "Got it," He replied. "In 3, 2, 1, GO!"
    I sprinted towards another cluster of barrels. "Thanks, Chris!" I shouted.
    I peeked around the side of the barrels. I saw someone's head pop up above the tables. A number of paintballs flew out of my gun, and he ducked down.
    "Front line, advance in 3, 2, 1!" My friend, Roan shouted. I knew that this meant for us to lay some cover fire for the front line. I fired a few paintballs out of my gun again. I looked at everyone in front of me. I decided to make a run for it. I fired a few paintballs out of my gun and started running.
    And the next thing I knew, a paintball pelted me in the head. "Ouch!" I shouted in shock. I hadn't expected the shot to hurt so much. But I knew what this meant. It meant I was out.
    I started walking towards the sides of the battlefield, but suddenly, my friend, James, fell down, clutching his head. "Aaah!" He shouted.
    I ran towards him. Are you okay? Then, a Marshall came running towards him. The Marshall helped him up. According to him, he had been shot in the back of the head by friendly fire. Together, we started walking out of the paintball field.
    In the 2nd game, we played in a different field. This field had a small house on stilts, so I got up on it and started sniping everyone. I managed to snipe a few people from the house. After a few minutes, the game started to get intense. My friend, Benny, walked down the house and became my undercover agent.
    "They're in the other house!" He shouted back to me.
    "Really?" I asked him again as I fired a few paintballs towards the other house. "Benny, there's someone a few barrels from you!"
    I started frantically pulling the trigger of the gun.  Not after long, I saw the person raise their hand, which meant that they were out. I started firing a few bullets towards the other house. After 1 more minute, I heard the Marshall shout: "Game over!"
    I slowly climbed down the tall house. The match was over.

P.S.: Do not do this at home - I doubt that you will, but still, do not do this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment