I've just finished all my piano homework - which was a lot of homework - and because of that, my brain is exhausted and I don't want to write a really long post. Today is our king's coronation, so today is a public holiday. Because of that, I went hiking with my parents friends this morning.
We went hiking in the mountain next to our neighborhood (or really close to our neighborhood, at least). I last went hiking there ages ago, which is pretty weird if you consider the fact that I live almost right next to it.
The mountain we went hiking at is really massive, and also really energy consuming to climb it. There is also a waterfall in the mountain, which we went to (but didn't go swimming in). Because my dad is taking a lifestyle medicine exam soon, he stayed at home to do some revision. Malaysia has lots of really beautiful mountains, and I've went hiking in lots of them before. Some parts of the mountain we went hiking at were closed by the government because there were really beautiful lakes in there one of the lakes were green - in color - or something like that...
While I was in Taiwan, my dad ordered a kindle for me to read books on. The kindle came yesterday (delivery was surprisingly fast), and it is extremely useful. You have to buy most of the books, but you can get pretty much every classical book in the world for free. Just make sure you get the one that says Amazon Classics Edition. For me, that's really good - because I'm reading classical books (I'm reading Treasure Island) right now and need the dictionary (you can click on any word if you don't understand it and it's definition will appear). If you want to read books that cost money, they're a lot cheaper than the paper version.
Well, that's pretty much my life as it is. I'm gonna wrap it up for now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment