Okay. I am currently really stressed out. I totally forgot about Slice of Life. It is currently slightly pass my bedtime, and my mom just reminded me about Slice of Life. She then gave me 10 mins to write this post. This is quite a decent time for me because I can write quite a lot of things in 10 mins on the computer. (It has currently been 2 mins since I first got on the computer).
I told myself that I would just do a rush post. I was not going to miss another 'slice'. I had missed 1 post, and I also missed another, but I technically did not miss that day, because even though it was Wednesday here in Malaysia, it was still Tuesday in the US. So, I did not miss that day. What should I talk about now? I don't know.
Did I just spell 'about' wrong? I don't think so. You heard nothing. (Actually, I did misspell 'about' just now, but that was nothing.) Wait. It's already 10:13! 5 mins have passed now. What in the world! 10 mins is almost up. Anyways, I am very surprised because I usually excell in remembering to write my 'slices', so I don't know why today I forgot. Maybe it's just because today's a holiday. I just have a good feeling that I wrote my post because I won't have to worry about missing another 'slice'. What is wrong with me! I keep spelling 'slice' wrong!
10 mins almost up. Clock is ticking. Still have 3 mins left. I think I just have to say GTG! Oh, and FYI, GTG stands for 'Got to go!'. Oh, and BTW, FYI stands for 'For Your Information'. Oh, and just saying, BTW stands for 'By The Way'.
Bye!!!!!!!!!
A funny post, Zhi Hong. If it’s any consolation I almost forgot to slice too. Luckily I remembered before dinner. The hard part of holidays is being out of our rhythm.
ReplyDelete